I have Chihuahuas. My little girl ate something she shouldn't have and didn't feel well, was listless.
One time it was because I gave her a 7/1 shot and found out little dogs can't have that many shots at once only 5/1. She had a seizure, could have lost her. I gave her equal amounts of sugar and salt with water in a syringe and she snapped right out of it.
Read online once it's homemade Pedilite and know for a fact it works. It doesn't take alot for little guys like her. She's everything to me and just want to share this. It helps if a dog is overheated/dehydrated too. One time I don't know what she ingested but spent 4 days in ICU.
My house is clean so who knows what she got into. Maybe I dropped a medication on the floor. Out of the 5 Chihuahuas she's the only one I've had sick. She's only 4 lbs my appendage and spoiled rotten!